Wholesale Marinara Sauce for pizzas, chicken marinara and other italian specialties. It is usually made from well-cooked tomatoes and vegetables, such as onions, parsley, celery, carrots, basil and garlic. Marinara gives you a good does of vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, and calcium.
If you don't want to buy marinara canned or jarred, try making it below with these simple steps:
- Sautee one onion for 8 minutes in a large pan on medium heat.
- Add a couple of spoons of minced garlic and cook another minute or 2
- Add a half cup of red wine and heat on high for another 2-3 minutes until liquid is gone. Stir consistently.
- Add 5 diced tomatoes, a spoon of parsley, a spoon of salt, and a spoon of pepper
- Simmer on low for 15 to 30 minutes