Easy Beef Stroganoff RecipeIngredients
Cookware & Utensils
How to Prepare
Now it's time to sit and enjoy dinner with family, friends, or colleagues!
- Prepare EGG NOODLES per package instructions and hold for serving.
- In the 12" Skillet, heat the VEGETABLE OIL over medium high heat.
- Add the BEEF & cook until well browned. Stir often.
- Remove the beef from the skillet onto a holding plate.
- Pour off any excess fat from the skillet.
- Over medium heat using the same skillet, add the ONION & cook until tender.
- Add to the skillet the CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP, MILK, PAPRIKA, & PEPPER.
- Heat to a boil.
- Stir in the SOUR CREAM.
- Return the BEEF to the mixture in the skillet and continue to cook until the beef is done.
- Serve Beef Mixture over Egg Noodles and sprinkle with FRESH PARSLEY.
Show off your finished dish with other chefs like yourself using, #roundeyehappyeats, or on our Facebook page.