Organic Vegan Chipotle ChiliIngredients
1 yellow onion (diced)
1 cup shredded carrots
2 jalapeños (de-seeded & diced)
3 garlic cloves (minced)
2 cups fresh tomatoes (diced)
1.5 cups tomato sauce
1/2 wheat bulgur
1 can kidney beans
1 can black beans
1 chipotle pepper (de-seeded & diced)
1 tbsp chipotle powder
1 tbsp cumin
1 tsp kosher salt
Cookware & Utensils
How to Prepare
- Prep ingredients by dicing Onion, Jalapenos,
Chipotle Peppers & Tomatoes.
- Place your dutch oven over medium heat and
add 3 tbsp of canola oil and sauté your carrots,
onions and peppers.
- After the onions have softened, you can add the
garlic, cumin and chipotle powder.
- Add in your beans, tomatoes and tomato sauce.
Mix and cover. Reduce heat to low and allow to
simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Once the beans are tender, turn off the heat.
Serve warm with vegan sour cream and a
sprinkling of cilantro! Enjoy!
Show off your finished dish with other chefs like yourself using, #roundeyehappyeats, or on our Facebook page.