It's easy to return products, but before deciding to do so, please read our policy below in full. In order to facilitate a smooth return process for all parties involved please follow the general guidelines listed below. Please note, not all items will qualify for return. Approval of return requests is at the sole discretion of Round Eye Supply. The buyer must reach an agreement with Round Eye Supply before the return is sent back. There is no guarantee that a credit will be made for an unauthorized return. Before requesting a return authorization, please note:
- All return requests must be made within 5 business days of receipt of your order.
- A standard restocking fee of 20% + original & return shipping charges will be applied to all customer choice returns with the below exceptions. This may be modified by Round Eye Supply depending on reorder status and product availability
- Any order containing Food or Consumable Goods are NOT authorized for returns.
To Request a Return Directly from our Website on Your Account dashboard:
Click on the Order History under the shopping sub-menu from the “Your Account” menu. Click on the order number you wish to return items from. Check the appropriate items and click the return items button. Fill out the returns form and submit with any relevant comments. Email us the pictures of any damaged, expired, or incorrect items for your return to be processed.
Ship Back your Items per the following guidelines:
- Upon requesting a return - A shipping label will be provided to you to complete your return.
- All returns should be postmarked or shipped within 2 days of the issuance of the return label.
- Merchandise must be returned complete with original packaging, accessories, and instructions & wrapped securely to protect from damage during return shipping.
- Ship the item(s) back to the address below or the one provided by your Customer Care Specialist
- Round Eye Supply / Attn: Returns Department / 1690 Roberts Blvd. STE 111, Kennesaw, GA 30290
Refunds will be issued per the following guidelines:
- Original & Return shipping fees will be deducted from the amount of the credit for all customer choice returns.
- Refused and returned goods will be inspected to assess the sellable condition before credits are issued
- All restocking, shipping, and other fees associated with a return will be deducted before a refund is issued
- Returns received due to customer errors will be assessed all standard restocking fees
- Credits for returned merchandise will be issued within 5-7 business days upon receipt of the item in our warehouse
Returns, Exchanges, & Refunds are NOT accepted for the following items:
- Any food items including, but not limited to: beverages, sauces, crackers, and perishable/consumable goods.
- Partial Cases of opened product or obvious signs of use product
- Items not in their original condition and packaging
- Any Closeout Item
- Special Order / Custom Items